Thursday, March 12, 2009

Damn, I love that man!




We went to see Jeff Dunham last night in Savannah, and I haven't laughed that hard in SO long. It was even better than I had anticipated and was worth EVERY PENNY. If he ever does a show anywhere near you, trust me...GO SEE HIM.
I just wish I had a better camera. My trusty little Kodak did the best it could, and I'm not a pro photog, so this is as good as it gets.


I was thrilled to see "Guitar Guy" (aka Brian Haner) there, also. What a freakin' NUT! And, oh holy shit!! I did NOT know that his son is Synyster Gates! Yeah, Syn of Avenged Sevenfold. Did YOU know that??

Like I said, fantastic show, laughed my ass off, and Breeze laughed so hard that she had an asthma attack. Not so fun on that aspect, but she's fine now.

Speaking of Brian Haner, check him out at http://carneyman.com/home.html and be sure to watch his "Octuplet Babies" and "Year of Change" videos.

1 Comments:

Blogger Nesa said...

no way!!! guitar guy is syn's dad!! way cool!!

and i'm so envious you got to see jeff-ffaa live!! Owl and I crack up at him all the time.

3/13/09, 3:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home