Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Goals

We all have goals. Some are short-term, while others may take years to achieve. Here are some of mine, in no particular order.

Short Term
Lose weight
Exercise more
Quit smoking (okay, this one may turn long term on me)
Get packed so our move in December will be as smooth as possible
Move and settle in to our new home
Catch up on craft projects that I haven't done yet

Long Term
Be the best wife and mother I can possibly be
Get out of debt
Provide a comfortable, safe, happy home for my family to come home to
Find a vehicle that I truly love and will love for more than a year or two
Buy a house in SC and move HOME (this won't be until after The Hub's retirement)
Put our two girls thru the colleges of their choice
Start my own business (once again, this will be after his retirement)

The lists go on and on, but these are a good starting point.

2 Comments:

Blogger Elizabeth said...

I totally love your lists!!

8/23/06, 6:56 PM  
Blogger Sue said...

Sounds like good goals to me :0

8/23/06, 8:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home