Monday, November 20, 2006

The newest member of the herd

Since our house was being shown Saturday morning, we skipped out and went to Wilmington for a little shopping. We all know how much I love cows, and my kitchen is done in cobalt blue, black, and white with cows scattered about. THIS is the newest addition.



When we saw her, we both giggled uncontrollably because Gracie sits like this. Granted, Gracie doesn't hold a book and a bucket, but she regularly strikes that "sitting Buddha" pose with her jiggle belly poking out and her tail wrapped around her.

The best thing, other than it being a COW, is that the belly is a chalkboard! No more wondering, "Where can I put this note so The Hub will see it?"

I can't wait to get into our new house so that I can unpack her and introduce her to the rest of the herd. ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home