Tuesday, March 06, 2007

I can't stand it anymore

I've been trying to let my hair grow out, but it's driving me absolutely nuts. I'm going this afternoon and getting my short, spiky, fun hair back. I just hope Gerald is at the salon, because I don't like for anyone else to come near me with scissors. Must call.

Oh another front, we're approaching the start of deployment #3 to Iraq. I know that this is the life we chose, and the deployment isn't my gripe. What chaps my hide is the fact that this is #3 for us, and others have been 2, 3, or even 4 times, but there are these jackasses that hide out and NEVER FREAKIN' DEPLOY. How in the name of all that is good and right can someone reach a certain rank, have spent 13-15 years in the military, and NEVER DEPLOY?? *Grrrrr* If you're gonna wear the uniform and reap the benefits that come with it, then by God, PULL YOUR WEIGHT!! Those of us who miss out on holidays, birthdays, anniversaries, summer vacations, etc. over and over are tired of carrying your sorry ass.

Okay, I'm stepping off the ranting block now. I'm off to start my day.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sue said...

Dee, make sure you post some pics of your new do!! And I am sorry that you guys are facing another deployment..it must really suck.

3/6/07, 8:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home