Monday, December 25, 2006

Merry Christmas, y'all!! And "Will I ever learn?"

I hope you've all had a wonderful Christmas and have been richly blessed and surrounded by those you love most. My thoughts are with those who serve our country in far away places and their families left behind. My prayers are with those who are less fortunate than I, and with those who aren't well. While I am very blessed and very fortunate, my heart breaks today for a dear friend of mine who's more like a sister to me than anything. She's had to spend the holiday in the hospital instead of at home with her husband and children. I send all of the strength and healing vibes I can muster to her. Love you, Hon. You're a strong woman and you'll beat this.

Now for the 2nd part of my post...

Yesterday, The Hub and I drove out to Harker's Island to have a look around. We stopped at the park so I could snap a pic of the Cape Lookout lighthouse. Since it was Christmas Eve, the ferry boats weren't running. So I snapped a couple of pics and then handed the camera to The Hub. Will I ever learn to not be completely goofy when he has a camera in hand? THIS is what happens...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I got these new Skecher boots the other day, and I LOVE them! He says it looks like I'm wearing dead squirrels, so my oh-so-cool and comfy boots I love so much have been nicknamed the "Dead squirrels". So anyway, he took a normal pic of me first, and then I made that face and showed him my boots. *sigh* Chalk it up to another one of those pics.

2 Comments:

Blogger Nesa said...

dude, i love the dead squirrell boots and i want to see that lighthouse pic. and i want the goofy dee as well. i know, i want i want. love ya

12/26/06, 12:23 AM  
Blogger Sue said...

I love the boots, but love the picture of you more!!!!

12/30/06, 11:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home