Wednesday, December 26, 2007

How was your Christmas?

We had a good one here in our own home for the first time. The Hub and Kat both came home for it, so for the first time we had the whole family under one roof for Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. Mom was here with us, too.

I got up Christmas morning and made a fritata (how the heck do you spell that? It looks weird.) for breakfast. We opened gifts and then I started making Christmas dinner. The girls LOVED their gifts, and dinner was a hit.

So now the rush is over and it's time to put away the decorations for another year. Time for those New Year's resolutions...if you're into that. I don't ever stick with 'em, so I don't know why I even bother.

Anyway, I posted a bunch of pics of what I've been up to over on my craft blog if you wanna check it out.

Hope you all are having a wonderful holiday season!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home