Thursday, August 23, 2007

Downhill slope now

We're well on our way on the downhill side of this deployment. Thank God b/c this has been a rough one! Oh, and he has orders!! HOME!! He won't be moving home until June '08, but I'm not complaining. Between the time he gets back in country until then, he'll come home on long weekends, holidays, etc.

The house is coming along pretty well. I just came in from weeding flowerbeds again. My Dad gave me some plants when I went to MS a couple of weeks ago, and I *must* get them set out in the morning. I repotted some aloe vera plants he gave me, too. I'm hoping I don't kill them b/c I've never had a green thumb for anything but roses.

Breeze is settling in to her new school nicely. She's already making friends and learning her way around. She's adjusting much quicker here than she did in NC.

Kat has braces now. She got them Monday, so she's still a bit tender.

I'm giving teaching another shot. Beginning in September, I'll be teaching a beginner's stamping class twice a month at the LSS. Maybe it'll go better than the last classes I taught.

Been knitting some dishcloths, so I need to post those over on my craft blog. Maybe I'll get to that tomorrow.

That's about it from here.

2 Comments:

Blogger Nesa said...

Yay for new orders to HOME!!! That's such awesome news! Glad to know all is going well. *smooches*

8/24/07, 12:38 AM  
Blogger KC said...

I'm so happy for you that th Hub will be home soon!

Glad Breeze is doing well in her new school!

9/3/07, 9:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home