Sunday, November 04, 2007

Happy Anniversary to us!

Ten years ago today, I made the best decision of my life. I married my best friend. Y'all know the story.

In a way, it seems like we've always been together, and in a way it seems like the past 10 years have flown by. We were talking about some of our favorite memories earlier tonight. Like the night we spent in a moving truck (freezing our asses off) in Las Cruces, NM and how the most gorgeous sky we've ever seen was on our wedding day in Lake Havasu, AZ. Good times. *sigh*

I know I promised pics of our progress on the house, but I haven't taken them *yet*. I'll get to it, though. I'm just gonna enjoy the last few days of The Hub's leave. He'll be headed back to work next week, and I'm not looking forward to it. At least it isn't Iraq, and at least he has orders coming home in a few months. But for now, I'm enjoying.

2 Comments:

Blogger Wendylicious said...

Congrats, Girlie! Hugs and kisses to you both!
SMOOCH!

11/4/07, 9:37 AM  
Blogger Nesa said...

woohoo for 10 wonderful years and many many more to come!! i only hope i can be as lucky as the two of you! *smoochies*

11/5/07, 1:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home