Saturday, June 30, 2007

More pics

With the exception of putting her desk together, Breeze's room is done. I snapped these pics before she got everything put up, so it's pretty messy.



This is Kat's mural that we waited forever for. It isn't as big as I thought it was going to be, but she likes it. I still have to finish painting that strip of wall above it.

Tomorrow is crop day, so we're taking the day off. We'll go back to this stuff next week. I think we've all earned a day or two off. ;) Have a good July 4th weekend/week!



2 Comments:

Blogger Nesa said...

wow! i need to come stay in kat's room. all she needs is a little sand, a cabana boy and some corona (the latter two for me not her! LOL) that is simply gorgeous deedle!

6/30/07, 1:19 AM  
Blogger KC said...

Love both rooms Sweetie! You're doing AWESOME!

Remember to rest!

7/10/07, 4:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home