Wednesday, April 18, 2007

I need what?

Borrowed this idea from Nesa.

According to Google, these are some of the things I need.

*Dee needs a bigger trophy cabinet. (Umm, why?)
*Dee needs anger management. (Nah, me? Really? ;) )
*Dee needs something special to wear "to the ball."
*Dee needs to make this look as real as possible. (hehehe...This one makes me giggle deviously.)
*Dee needs new ink. (Uh, what paper artist doesn't?)
*Dee needs to complete a series of gruelling training and qualifying races. (Yeah, but first I would need a new body.)
*Dee needs support.
*Dee needs to use another method.
*Dee needs Psycho Therapy. (Okay then. And here I thought I was just quirky.)
*DEE needs to be improved. (What?? You mean I'm not perfect already?)
*Dee needs to blow that shack while she can, while her soul is still intact. (Insert confused German Shepherd look here. By "shack", do you think it means North Carolina?)

I have to admit, this little exercise did cheer me up. So now it's your turn. Google your name with the word "needs", and see what Google says you need. Let me know your results!

1 Comments:

Blogger Nesa said...

LOL! okay, oj (pulp free) just went flying over my computer screen at work, and it was so hard to supress the giggles on some of the answers and your subsequent comments. Girl, I love you so!

4/19/07, 6:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home