Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Remodel pics *finally*

So, they've been done for a little bit now, but I'm just getting around to posting the pics. The craft room and hall bath are DONE!!!

First, this is the before pic of the craft room...hideous, huh? That green carpet came out the day we closed, but that left me with a bare concrete floor. It was still better than that nasty stuff, though.

Now, the same side of the room...
This is the opposite wall. The table at the farthest end of the room is the one The Hub built for me. There's a shelf underneath with 5 of those 2-drawer storage carts (minus the wheels) and under the shelf are my baskets of fabric.
And shelves! With bins all labeled nice and neatly. The cabinet on the wall back there was the bar I ripped out of the kitchen on closing day. The Hub took the countertop off, flipped it, and hung it on the wall for me.

And I LOVE my new floor!! Instead of doing ceramic tile again, we found this peel and stick vinyl tile stuff, and I had to have it. Easy peasy, quick, and it looks like the real deal.


Now for the hall bath. This was the remodel project from HELL, I tell ya! It kicked our asses majorly, but I'm so glad we did it.

Here's the before pic.

And now...totally redone from floor to ceiling.
Close-up of the new floor...
More storage...
New tub...Yay! No more depressing, ugly pink thing with shower doors!
New faucet and knobs...


AND!! My new washer and dryer came today! I friggin' LOVE these things. I'm in laundry heaven now b/c I can't hear them, the washer doesn't walk out in the middle of the floor, and the dryer doesn't squeak and whine like the old pair did.

So that's it! The last of the remodeling for a while. Baseboards still need to be done, but other than that, I'm off of the remodeling train for a while.
















1 Comments:

Blogger Nesa said...

wow!! love it all!! and the peel and stick you put down in your craft room is the exact same that my aunt and uncle used when redoing their bathroom last year, it's gorgeous i tell ya! and i'm so loving the new bathroom!

2/14/08, 12:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home